New RadientProCL Vision Processor from Matrox
Matrox have now officially released the RadientPro Camera Link vision processor and associated Matrox FPGA Development Kit (FDK). The FDK lets developers of machine vision applications harness the high-speed image acquisition power of Camera Link® cameras along with the high-performance image processing capabilities of an Altera® Stratix® V FPGA.
The RadientPro CL is a half-length PCIe® 2.0 x 8 frame grabber card that acquires from all Camera Link 2.0 sources, including the Full/80-bit configurations at up to 85 MHz.
- Capture images at the highest Camera Link rates with support for the Full and 80-bit modes at up to 85MHz (single-Full model).
- Eliminate lost pixels through a PCIe® 2.0 x8 host interface and ample on-board buffering.
- Reduce cabling and eliminate power supplies by way of Power over Camera Link (PoCL) support.
- Offload and accelerate image processing to free and assist the host CPU using an Altera® Stratix® V FPGA.
- Simplify the development of custom on-board image processing using the optional Matrox FPGA Development Kit (FDK).
- Reduce development and validation costs through a managed lifecycle offering consistent long term availability.
- Implement image capture with ease and confidence using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) application development toolkit.
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of 64-bit Windows 7/8, Linux® and RTX64 (RTOS) support.
To view the datasheet, please click HERE.