12MP GigE Camera with High-Speed Burst Frame Rate Mode
The MV1-D4096-G2 camera series from Photonfocus is based on the CMOSIS CMV12000 12MP global shutter CMOS sensor, which is optimised for low light conditions and has a GigE Vision interface. The MV1-D4096-G2 also has extensive on-board memory, which offers a Burst Frame Rate mode, enabling the camera to run at up to 67fps, in full 12MP resolution.
- Configurable region of interest (ROI)
- Up to 32 regions of interest (MROI)
- Sensor binning and X/Y decimation
- High speed burst recording mode
- 2 look-up tables (12-to-8Bit) on user-defined image region (Region-LUT)
- Constant frame rate independent of exposure time
- Crosshair overlay on the image
- Temperature monitoring
- Camera information readable over SDK
- Ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- Extended trigger input and strobe output functionality
- Status line in picture
Feel free to CONTACT US for more information.